Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Make Me Hungry Awards


Even though I haven't been blogging this wedding season, I have been reading. With that it's time for another round of Make My Hungry winners:

Edible Crafts: Rainbow Layer Cake

Evil Shenanigans: Bacon Cheddar Cookies

Munch & Nibble: Parmesan & Goat Cheese Bites

Webbie's World: Cherries

Sarah's Cucina Bella: Peanut Butter Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies

Prudence Pennywise: Summer Thyme Corn Chowder

Baking Bites: Pizzelles

Edible Crafts: Scrabble Cake (PS - quit making me so hungry! I love reading your blog)

1 comment:

  1. Heather, this was such a lovely wonderful welcome surprise. We had a very sad funeral to attend this week and everything has been feeling very sombre. Your award really lifted my spirits. Thanks for the shot in the arm!

    ReplyDelete