Saturday, October 17, 2009

Make Me Hungry Awards - October 2009

It's been a while since I've posted new winners of the Make Me Hungry Award. Here are a few yummies I've found in the land of blogging. Thank you all for making me want to cook. Happy reading and joyful eating!

Sarah's Cucina Bella: Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Prudence Pennywise: Gingerbread Pumpkins (this seems very similar to my mother's recipe - yummy)

Evil Shenanigans: Bourbon Caramel Apple Pie Cookies

Edible Crafts: Sea Glass Candy

Baking Bites: Apple Pie Cookies

2 comments:

  1. Heather, Thanks so much. You made my day! Speaking of making me hungry, those carrot coconut muffins look out of this world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! As a beach gal, I love the sea glass candy, too. (I'm the edible crafts editor).

    ReplyDelete