Thursday, December 2, 2010

Stocking Stuffers Anyone

Still looking for some not so typical stocking stuffer ideas for the foodies in your life? Have I found some great products for you - and all available at my favorite go-to shopping haven - Amazon.com.
Now you'll have to forgive me, at first I started off looking at useful items - then I found myself LOVING all these off the cuff items. So happy shopping!


Vanilla Bean Scented Hot Pad $10.95


















Amco Measuring Spoons in small quantities $5.95



















Fred & Friends - Salt & Pants $13.75


















Panic Button $10.00 (not exactly food related, but fitting if you're a food blogger!)


















Uni-Corn Corn Holders $7.50


















Lady Bug Kitchen Timer $4.99


















Sandwich Coasters $9.95























Cow Seeds $4.95 (I mean they have seeds for everything else and who doesn't need that little extra ketch this year?)


















Fair trade recycled newspaper gift bags $1.50 - just in case you find something that just wont fit in a stocking







No comments:

Post a Comment