Saturday, June 22, 2013

Happy Anniversary (of sorts) to sloCooking!

I know I'm horribly remiss on writing. And sadly there's nothing more that I'd love to be doing, but something had to get shoved to the side in running my own business, being a mom, and having pets in the house. Since I'm way too self-centered, and KNOW I'm absolutely worthless without sleep - the blog has taken the hit.

However, I was just perusing the lifetime stats for my blog and realized that I started this in May 2007. Wow - how time has flown by. Six years... I've had this for six years. Missed my actual anniversary by a month (thank you wedding season). So Happy Anniversary to me!

Thank you to those of you that have been reading since the start. And for those of you that periodically stumble upon my little online world - welcome and thank you for stopping by!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment