Other Information

Friday, February 22, 2013

Most Amazing Brownie in the WORLD

I'm not shy - I'm going ahead and calling it.

These were the MOST AMAZING BROWNIES IN THE WORLD!

What started off as a Pinterest "test" and subsequent HUGE failure, was revamped and edited and tweaked and adjusted and wow... they turned out so good. And bonus - I will never have to buy another boxed brownie mix again. And if I'm really feeling motivated - I could get all my dry ingredients together and bag them myself for future home or work use!

First we have the BEFORE photo set from the failed attempt - at least the photos looked cute, too bad they tasted so bad they had to be thrown out. I mean really, I had to THROW OUT CHOCOLATE! Grrrr.


Then out of the rubble a phoenix was born! Yep - corny I know, but I can't help it... these were just SO GOOD! Look at the photos below... the batter was glossy, they cooked with the most crunchable crust on top, AND were soft and chewy inside! Booyah baby... these brownies ROCKED!



The Most Awesome Brownies in the World by Heather

1 1/2c sugar
1c flour
1/2c cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder

2 eggs
1/2c vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla
5 tbsp water

Pre-heat oven to 350'

Sift all dry ingredients together. Very important to do this or the cocoa will not evenly mix in the batter and you'll have tasteless lumps of cocoa in your brownies. Yuck.

Mix in the wet ingredients. Blend thoroughly until the batter is smooth, lump free and glossy (see photo).

Line 8x8" pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into prepared pan.

Bake at 350' for 45-55 minutes or until done.

Let cool in pan, then flip them out and peel off parchment. You'll be able to cut perfect squares when they're cool.

Feel free and post back with your adoration and love. I have no doubt you'll want to. These bad boys are that good, and you'll NEVER have to buy a box mix again.

No comments:

Post a Comment