Other Information

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Recipe Research



Now this all started the start of December 2015 – so we’ll be going back in time to the beginning of this process. You all know I’m cookbook obsessed – and being presented with a new food challenge was enough to get me buying again! Oh darn. Rotten luck for me.

I already had quite a few on hand so I could test out new recipes for my nephew, and have loved cooking with some of these, especially the Linda Coss ones. If you’ve been following sloCooking for a while you might remember the post I did a few years back about the Yule Log at Christmas – that was her recipe.


The first two books I got were The Dairy-Free Kitchen and The Ultimate Allergy-Free Snack Cookbook. I mean come-on, snack foods are where I’m screaming here about being dairy free.   



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment