Other Information

Saturday, August 27, 2016

Cheddar biscuit obsession



I was wandering through Costco the other day and saw these on the shelf. Red Lobster’s cheddar bay biscuits packaged up as a dry mix for home use. Brilliant. 

One hitch for me though – they’re loaded with dairy. But damn seeing that box made me want them so bad. The solution? Go immediately home and bust out the America’s Most Wanted Recipes book.

    For those of you that might not know, these books are filled with copy cat recipes from some of the most popular chain restaurants. Bonus of making these at home? I get to use dairy free margarine (I like to use Nucoa for baking), plain soy milk and Daiya shreds. So good – they hubs even ate them without complaining!

I have not received any compensation for any product/company I mention on my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment