When we cook off chicken, I try to cook of a big package, knowing full well that I wont be using the entire cooked package for the initial meal. I will take two of the extra chicken breasts and make chicken salad for a tasty quick lunch.
Chicken Salad Sandwich
2 cooked chicken breasts
Mayonnaise (I make my own vegan mayo these days)
Salt & pepper
· Chop chicken into small pieces
· Add chopped celery, onion, raisins
· Mix in enough mayonnaise to cream it up
· Add salt & pepper to taste
· Serve on your favorite bread with crunchy ice burg lettuce & cheese.