Other Information

Monday, August 15, 2016

Does a good vegan nacho cheese exist?


Now that I can’t have dairy, I’m obsessed with it. Take something away and it becomes the most coveted doesn’t it. I’ve been craving nacho cheese dip – you know the kind. The yellow stuff you can get in vats at the mini market, drowning tortilla chips at the snack bar. The year after I graduated from college my friends and I took a week long camping trip from Southern California up to Monterey County to the Laguna Seca Raceway. Someone packed a giant can of nacho cheese dip. Sooo cheesy good. As I'm writing this it is occurring to me that I do not have my recipe log with me, so I don't have the cookbook info with me (this what I get for trying to write outside of the house). I'll get the recipe info and will share it soon, and please forgive my glamour shot of paper products - CA drought, do what you can to save water.

No comments:

Post a Comment