Other Information

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Who Remembers Frito Boats?



As I’ve been poking around online I keep seeing people referencing “Walking Tacos” and being the dutiful researcher that I am I had to look it up because I had no idea what they were talking about.

Turns out it’s just another name for a Frito Boat. Anyone that grew up in the 70’s/80’s knows what I’m talking about. The concession stand staple where you slice open a snack bag of fritos (along the long side) and ladle in chili and cover with cheese and onions. Mmmmmmm – frito boat.

Quick dinner at home – and easy to make allergy safe at home. Just use your favorite dairy free cheese, and your favorite can of chili (unless you’re feeling like adding extra cooking time and make chili from scratch)!

No comments:

Post a Comment