Other Information

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Halloween Cookies



As it’s almost Halloween what better way to ring in the holiday than with pictures of Halloween cookies? Among all my other food obsessions I have a thing for cookie cutters. I love them – must have them, but don’t always remember to use them because they’re in a gigantic plastic tub in the garage as I have too many to store in the kitchen.

Last year the mini and I busted out the Halloween cutters and whipped up a batch of homemade sugar cookie dough. Recipe from the original Betty Crocker Cookie Book – those that have been following me for a while have seen me talk about this awesome book. If you can find a copy at a used book store – or on Amazon (a great place to find used books) get a copy.

Click HERE for a recipe from the Betty Crocker website.





No comments:

Post a Comment