For 2016 I'm going to continue with Cookies of the World. I'm going to be scanning the net looking for inspiration and will post links to other folks blogs with recipes I find. But don't feel that you have to do that to play. Since this is going to be a "virtual" party any of the following recipes will be acceptable: cookies, bars, candy, pies, cakes, drinks, or anything that has a significant meaning to you during this holiday season.
So stay tuned. Cookie recipes are on the way.
Now for details::
VIRTUAL COOKIE EXCHANGE
Call for Recipes...
If you'd like to participate, and you don't have to have a blog to do so.
- Your name (okay to just give first name and last initial if you'd like)
- Your city/state/country of origin
- A copy of your recipe (a scanned PDF is great if you have one)
- A photo if you happen to have one handy
- The story behind your recipe, if you happen to have one
PS - If you want to participate, please get me your recipe by December 1st!