What kind of celebration can you have without a celebration punch? Here’s another punch recipe ready to serve at an upcoming holiday brunch.
My friend Erin and I like to play the "what alcohol would go well with this punch" game - I was leaning towards gin, she was thinking vodka for this one.
2 x 10oz packages sliced frozen strawberries, or use fresh if you can find them
22 oz apricot nectar
¾ c orange juice concentrate
3 c cold water
1 c lemon juice
¾ c sugar
1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Place thawed strawberries in a blender, puree until smooth
- Pour into large punch bowl
- Add apricot nectar, orange juice concentrate, water lemon juice & sugar
- Stir until sugar is dissolved
- Just before serving stir in ginger ale
- Garnish with sliced strawberries if you like